- Log in and click "Table" to begin
- Choose how large the table will be; chair numbers begin at one point and go clockwise
- Select which players are actually playing each round (players can sit out for a few rounds)
- Select which chair is the user (Beware: switching to another chair will overwrite that chair; save it beforehand)
- Players that you expect to see again can be saved to the database by choosing a name and their chair #, then clicking "save"
- You can also update a saved player's stats by choosing their chair # and clicking "save"
- You can load a player's previous statistics by entering their name (case-sens), choosing a chair for them to join, and then clicking load
- A player can be deleted from the database, but must be loaded into a seat slot to do so
- Once the table is set, you may start the game (the table cannot be modified during a round)
- After selecting a dealer, simply tap the button corresponding to each person's action
- Clicking the statistics button will load several statistics for each player (Information Below)
- To change your password, sign in and click "Account"
Welcome! Set the Table and then Begin a Round